Cypress Benefit Administrators Provider Portal, Can You Drink Alcohol With A Tracheostomy, Christopher Brooks Obituary, Linda Robson First Marriage, Articles W

2004 Rose Bowl (2004)as Himself - USC Trojans Running Back, 2006 Rose Bowl (2006)as Himself - USC Trojans Running Back, Rome Is Burning (2006-2010)as Himself / Himself - Correspondent, NFL Monday Night Football (2007-2009)as Himself - Tennessee Titans Running Back, Your email address will not be published. As a junior in 2001, he earned Rocky Mountain News All-Colorado first-team and Rocky Mountain News Class 5A All-State first-team notices. By the time he signed with the USC Trojans, he had accumulated nearly 8,000 rushing yards. HES GETS A TD ON THE NEXT PLAY. Sure, there was NFL offensive rookie of the year . His professional football career was active from 2006 to 2011. USC legend LenDale White was so furious after watching his alma mater lose to Tulane that he took to social media to unload on the team . Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. A former USC star running back revealed this week that he suffered a nearly fatal heart attack a few years back. The Titans traded White to the Seattle Seahawks in 2010 but White was quickly released and despite bouncing around to a handful of teams in 2010-11 he never played in the NFL again. LENDALE WHITE SUGGESTS HE WAS GIVEN CHANCE TO GRAB $150K White said that he only told a select few about the situation, including one of the podcast hosts, Adam "Pacman" Jones, who was his. Never worked or squatted nothing. White was a four-star recruit, too, and the biggest of the bunch. On August 10, 2006, during a Titans' practice, White was involved in a brief scuffle with teammate Donnie Nickey, where White spat in Nickey's face, drawing the ire of his teammates. White was joined in the Titans backfield by rookie Chris Johnson, who was selected with the 24th pick in the 2008 draft. LenDale White spent his childhood in Denver, where he attended South High School, where he started playing football, and thanks to his skill was named to the Rocky Mountain News Class 5A All-State first team and the Rocky Mountain News All-Colorado first team in 2000. "When you're 34 and you have a heart attack, that changes your life forever. The 37-year-old former All-American was a. White then enrolled at Chatfield Senior High School in Littleton, Colorado. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. New York Yankees ace Gerrit Cole, noted family man, reveals his thoughts on Major League Baseballs new pitch clock. ", LENDALE WHITE SUGGESTS HE WAS GIVEN CHANCE TO GRAB $150K. Chad Johnson used to be a very entertaining wide receiver who often slept at the team facility to put in extra work. However, since that scare, White has been active in the gym, a place he didnt even venture during his playing days. Apparently, when he first moved to Los Angeles, he claims he "found a duffle bag filled with $150K cash in his apartment when he moved in." Listen to his full statement below. He put together a fabulous high school career that included a spot on the 2003 U.S. Army All-American team. Please check your email for a confirmation. Being USC however, the Trojans weren't content to go quietly into the night. During the appearance, White was quizzed about his life at USC from 2003-2005, during the glory days under Pete Carroll. Buster is the oldest son of South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh and his late wife Maggie Murdaugh. He also finished with 3,159 yards and a 5.9 average per rush. Just four years ago, former Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White suffered the kind of heart attack that most don't survive. The former cornerback was one of the few people White had shared the news with, as well as ex-NFL star Chris Johnson. Thats what former NFL running back LenDale White claimed was left in a bag in his college apartment during his days at USC to the tune of $150,000. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. For more details, review our, feeling well enough these days to criticize his alma mater, Ja Morant flashes gun during Instagram live video, Dwight Howard reportedly receiving interest from another foreign basketball league, XFL reinstates player accused of leaking plays to opponent, Scott Boras has incredible nickname for Padres, Yankees ace reveals his thoughts on pitch clock, Stetson Bennett addresses his recent arrest. The 37-year-old former All-American was a guest on Barstool SportsBussin With The Boys podcast, hosted by former NFL player Will Compton and current Titans offensive tackle Taylor Lewan. The Bleav Podcast Network is launching a new show featuring a pair of very notable college and NFL running backs. How a Vanderbilt coach helped ignite Tim Kelly's meteoric rise to Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator, 3 ideas Tennessee Titans can steal from Super Bowl champion Chiefs to be better in 2023, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Have you ever wondered how rich is LenDale White? Former Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White revealed he almost lost his life to a heart attack at 34 years old. He saved my life, White said. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Winner.#NOLABuilt | #LikeNoOther pic.twitter.com/dJhmXImLLz. Did LenDale White win the Heisman? White and Bush formed a thunder-and-lightning combination that was hard to beat. LenDale White was born on December 20, 1984. For information on the status of a specific code enforcement case, please contact Neighborhood Services at (818) 548-3700. On the field, White was used sparingly in his rookie season. "Our defense and whoever's a part of it is a f***ing joke," the former SC tailback said. Some guys just have all the luck @BussinWTB @ChevyTrucks pic.twitter.com/XZNSzwgibN, I dont really know what a coach or a booster is, White said. During the interview, White was asked what sort of benefits he received while at USC, where he shared backfield duties with Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush, who was infamously stripped of the award after an investigation revealed that Bush had received improper benefits during his time there. After the Rose Bowl, White declared himself eligible for the NFL draft. LOS ANGELES -- Pete Carroll had some Halloween fun with his top-ranked and unbeaten football team -- as well as some stunned reporters -- on Monday. I definitely workout every day now and I hate working out. At USC, the 6-foot-1, 235-pound bruiser teamed up with Reggie Bush to form one of the greatest backfields in college football history. Busted After Ariana Found Sexual Texts to Raquel. You come to the combine looking like that and you want to be a first-round pick? For the season, he rushed for 1,110 yards and seven touchdowns with a 3.7 yard average. Smash & Dash is the name of the show and will be co-hosted by former NFL rushing champion Chris Johnson and USC legend LenDale White. Reportedly, there were audible groans when he bared his chest at a weigh-in. Having the opportunity to reunite with former college coach Pete Carroll could have been a career-saving move. Even though he was an instant hit, White found himself in another running back tandem when the Titans drafted Chris Johnson in 2008. "My LAD [artery] was clogged, and I had to have two stents shot into my heart, so my blood can flow again," he explained. 'Sweetheart, I don't think you're still going to be living in the White House in December.' thereal_lendale is absolutely irrelevant in all aspects . Later he transferred to Chatfield Senior High School, where he was also named for the same representative teams, and where his coach was Dave Logan, a retired NFL player. White began the 2007 season splitting time with Chris Brown. White was part of a dynamic backfield featuring Reggie Bush and by the time he left the Trojans, he had a pair of national title rings and some gaudy stats. White was a guest on the I Am Athlete podcast and detailed how he had what is called a widow-maker heart attack, while adding that he was not supposed to make it back from that., My (left anterior descending artery) was clogged, and I had to have two stints shot into my heart so my blood can flow again, he said, per Nick Suss of the Tennessean. Find out more. Running Back for the Tennessee Titans (2006-present). Game. White was re-signed by the Titans on April 15, 2010. Lendale is the kinda smash and grind Norv Turner running back. White also caught 14 passes for 60 yards. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Considering TLC spends $125,000-$400,000 per episode, that would mean the Browns make between $25,000 and $40,000 per episode. His injury did, however, keep him off of the football field until May 2006. LenDale White was NOT happy . Image Based Life > Uncategorized > what does lendale white do for a living During an appearance on Barstool Sports' "Bussin' With the Boys," former USC running back LenDale White revealed that he once found a bag full of cash in one of his college apartments. I didnt care about anything., Sign up for the Titans Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. White also said he drove a Lexus GS400 while at the school. The Titans actually coaxed a 1,200-yard season out of veteran Travis Henry before turning over the reins to their second-round pick in 2007. White and Bush formed a "Thunder and Lightning" combination, with Bush playing the smaller but faster back while White was the bigger, stronger back. LenDale White is 6-1 (185 cm) tall. LenDale White played 58 games over his career. Scott Boras has come up with an incredible nickname for the San Diego Padres and their impressive lineup which includes two of his clients. This game was so wild. Praises QB Ahead Of Free Agency Decision, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. "I mean popping scripts. Former NFL running back LenDale White claimed that a bag filled with $150,000 was left at his college apartment when he played at USC. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Hell yeah, he saved my life. These requirements are intended to address . Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Friday, March 3, 2:32PM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. But, the Trojans' defense was bad in the 47-24 loss to Utah in the Pac-12 Championship Game, and then again on Monday. Lendale White was born on December 20, 1984 (age 37) in Colorado, United States. During a guest appearance on Bussin' With The Boys, former USC running back LenDale White opens up about his time in college. When youre 34 and you have a heart attack, that should change your life forever. Within the Horse Overlay Zone, commonly known as the Riverside Rancho area, City Council has authorized the construction of front and side setback fences with specific conditions. White said that the heart attack served as a wake-up call for him to get in better physical shape. I gave dawgs a thousand yards and was smoking kush every day. 3 Beds. Where was LenDale White born? "And I don't mean like popping a pain pill because I'm hurt," White said. God hates the Confederacy. [5] He was released on August 16, 2011. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Posted by Mike Florio on June 16, 2010, 7:06 PM EDT. This means that he's earning over $5 million per month from his course's sales alone (before expenses). He finished his freshman year with 754 rushing yards and 13 touchdowns; Bush had just 521 and three, respectively. My (left anterior descending artery) was clogged, and I had to have two stints shot into my heart so my blood can flow again, he said. An out of shape White did sustain a torn hamstring, but surgery was not required to mend it. LenDale White weighed 235 lbs (106 kg) when playing. For the first time, Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett addresses his January arrest and some of the other poor decisions hes recently made. LenDale White has not been elected into the Hall of Fame. Sep 26, 2015; Tempe, AZ, USA; Southern California Trojans former running back Lendale White on the sidelines against the Arizona State Sun Devils at Sun Devil Stadium. Despite being the lesser hyped member of the Trojan backfield, White was a standout rusher who led the team in rushing in his first two seasons and was a 2005 All-America selection. Laurence Maroney went 21st to the Patriots, DeAngelo Williams went 27th and Joseph Addai went 30th. Yet, after experience success in a similar two-headed running back tandem with the Tennessee Titans, Whites career evaporated. The Seahawks released White on May 28, 2010. 1 pick in NFL Draft, Top college QB reveals which NFL team hed like to play for, Heisman Trophy-winning running back dies at 64, Diving into next years college football national championship odds, Our pick against the spread for 'Monday Night Football', Daniel Jones needs to see big picture in Giants negotiations, Red-hot Jon Rahm no match for wind-swept Bay Hill: 'F--king hard', Unprecedented turnaround sets this team up to be MLB's greatest show, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Tom Sandoval breaks silence on Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. A few weeks back, White spoke about how he has battled substance abuse, depression and suicidal thoughts after his playing career, but fellow former Titans back and friend, Chris Johnson, was there to help him through it. LenDale White is absolutely livid with the state of USC football. "That bend don't break Defense s*** you brought from OU aint gonna cut it..!!!!!! USC legend LenDale White was so furious after watching his alma mater lose to Tulane that he took to social media to unload on the team at one point calling the Trojans defense "a f***ing joke.". His coach at Chatfield was Dave Logan, the former Colorado All-American wide receiver who played in the NFL for the Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos. ", SPEARS RUNNING ALL OVER USC. "Former Titans RB LenDale White opens up about the moment that changed his life forever Watch & Subscribe https://t.co/vCkGEUSFcX pic.twitter.com/OnIOzp98hL. White was a pivotal part of the school . White was on the Coliseum sideline Saturday during the Trojans' 56-28 victory over Colorado. He started all 16 games and ran for 1,110 yards and seven touchdowns on 303 carries. This combination gave USC a formidable backfield of rushers. Marijuana is legal in Colorado, and White aches in his head, back and places where a surgeon's. Contract Terms: 2 yr(s) / $1,270,000 Signing Bonus - He played in the 2003 U.S. Army All-American Bowl with several of his future USC Trojan teammates. Of course, Whites junior season ended in much more dramatic and heartbreaking fashion. However, if the Titans do decide to come to their senses and face the truth about the bust that is LenDale White, a perfect destination for him would be the Oakland Raiders. Johnson won the rushing crown in 2009 and was the NFL Offensive . Now he is vowing that, given the opportunity, he will do it again, even in Pittsburgh. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. LenDale White is legitimately entertaining. avulsion wound picture,