Seeing the sadness with Elizas eyes, Robin decides to change the topic. "You shouldnt be here." Because somewhere between Lena helping you up and your negative thoughts while your mind spirals out of control, Lena is cleaning your face so you cant throw up again. We need you, Alex.. Im going to sue your company if they send you on another business trip soon., I know, right? You come closer, ready to walk into her open and welcoming arms. You touched her hands behind your back and said. You have to work, and I still have so many things to do. You pass her going straight for your things, still talking, so she doesnt have time to argue. A gentle knock on the door makes them look over and Jonn quietly enters. Despite what she did, we forgave her.. If they sent the cops, you swear to God. Theres still a lot to talk about and I havent seen you in weeks. Im sorry I lied. It feels lazy to say something she has been repeating since the second day of their new arrangement. (Taglists are at the end of the fic), MCU Masterlist #1 | MCU Masterlist #2 | Main Masterlist. Alex shook her head, picked up her coffee and brought it to her lips. So. Alex starts, eyeing Kara to stop inhaling her food. He just drove her insane. The woman was decently shorter compared to her. She nearly felt sorry for whoever was on the receiving end. Kara's super super (pun intended) strong x-ray vision reveals something very exciting. Or was it? Well because now the computer was broke and it was impossible to download any files but he will kill you. Alex stood up and retrieved her pumpkin, handing it to her little sister so she could continue carving it. Are you alright? Eliza asks the brunette. Alex hummed along to the radio and Kara and Y/N just listened. "No matter what you tell me, it stays with me. Work Search: Passed over by our own sister.. Maybe we should break into teams of two that way its a bit harder., Yeah? Alex said as she glanced in the rearview mirror at Y/N. I understand your process of writing songs. He nods encouragingly at her and she takes a deep breath in to calm herself. But instead of looks of shame or disgust, she sees expressions of compassion and understanding on everyones faces. 2, Supergirl: Supercorp x Daughter!reader Hearing Loss, Fun in the Sun (Request) Supercorp x daughter!reader Anon request, Supergirl Kara Danvers x Daughter!reader Panic Attack. But were not here to discuss secret identity, Miss Luthor if you please ?, I need time. Well, if one of your definitions ofbusy wassubtly-using-heat-vision-powers-to-destroy-the-guts, which was what Kara was doing. Ill see you soon, ok?. Lena was doing pretty good, but Jonn was also amazing. For all of us.". Jonn, Lena, Nia, Winn, and James were asking the youngest Danvers if she was ready for this. Y/Ns sudden closeness, accompanied by her wail, caught Kara off guard. Hey, baby. They even debated letting Y/N win since it was her first time and they all wanted to see her smile. They worry about me when they work and take care of me when they get home. She rushes up the stairs and hears Kara and Alex arguing. Oh God.. Making Lily immediately place her head on her lap and snuggles in. Her gaze falls on the collage of photos on the wall, the beaming smiles of her family and friends. But you arent solely to blame for Emma leaving.. But you need to understand how deeply I still feel for her, despite what she did. But this time, it had destroyed her family as well. She spent weeks in bed and I had to prompt her to eat, to shower and take care of herself. He didnt finish his sentence, Lena, with a velocity you coudnt suspect pushed his head against the screen and some of piece of glass and plastic flew away when he broke. Robyn continues to flick through and comes to the photo showing Emma and Lena beaming at the camera. ", "Sometimes I think it would be better for both of them if I was not here." Noted. Robyn says softly. I was summoned here because of a theory?, Alex. Granted, you are in an emergency, but she uses the key all the time, emergency or not. But no, instead, she gets called in at 6am on her day off. Lets call Alex too. Kara cleans your tears, the ones you couldnt hold back. Despite knowing she didnt have to constantly watch over her kid sister, that kind of responsibility was pretty well rooted into her core. Unfortunately, recent events have started to reveal that maybe the couple are not as compatible as they once thought. "Yes, I do. Her day off. Burnt skies by Itsiqra17. The Superfriends wait anxiously and she can tell her sisters want to jump in. And God, this is the only thing I can control. She ponders on what else could be said as she feels a lot of the main issues have been aired. And just by looking at you Im sure you are malnourished. Alex gives you her best mother voice, and you think of all the times shes done that before. Thanks. They near the end of the book and Eliza excuses herself to go get changed. Your anger, Alex said with a cocky smile as she stepped forth. She shook her head frantically and pulled you even closer as she watched the tears run down your face. Good morning Emma. Alistair softly greets her and Emma echoes his welcome back in her mind. Wont we, Alex? the woman smirked. Em, hey, youre okay. Sooooo sorry for not posting in forever. We will review when we are back at the DEO.. But were married. Sweetheart?. You could hear a pin drop in the silence. She had once told them that she hoped one day she would have powers just like her big sister. Frankie, youngest of the three Danvers sisters, had known that from her first day in the world. Had I known I wouldnt have eaten on my way here., Oh no, really? Emma grins and takes the last gulp of her drink before getting up. Im ready to kick butt and take names!. "This note is the only thing thats left." Easy Em. Robyn whispers and watches the blonde nod and sluggishly pick up her clothes from yesterday to change into. "I am just annoying. Shes taken Lily for a walk. Robyn explains and sees Alex tense up. You feel skeletal, your mind is sick and angry at your own existence, and sure, you are definitely malnourished. I told you what would happen if you ever hurt her. Alex grits out, she watches as Lenas face crumbles and she lowers her head. Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Romance - Ms. Marvel/Carol D., Spider-Man/Peter P. - Chapters: 24 - Words: 43,619 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 321 - Updated: Sep 5, 2014 - Published: Nov 1, 2013 - id: 9811521 + - < Prev Fucking idiots!. She tries her best to calm you, but the truth is, there is nothing she can say. Why else would she invite you to a family dinner when you traded your wife and kids for work? Im so sorry. She repeats on top of your head in a painful whisper. Would anyone like a drink before we start? Eliza offers, noticing Emma didnt have one. How broken I was and thank you so much for being there for me. Words would not make your feelings better, you learned that the hard way. Her pent-up energy from work and the growing concern for the youngest Danvers drained through her. No one talked, you felt the tension in the group. You're going to read what happened to her on her Earth birthday and why she wasn't on Kara's Earth Birthday! Theres-, Ill calm down when you give me a good reason for why Im here of all days because right now, Id rather be in my pajamas, passed out in bed.. But Emma wont like Alex going through her things. Lena says with wide eyes and quickly follows them. If I wasnt clear before, Ill spell it out now. I started drinking after the breakup with Lena. I know. Lena sobs out and clutches something close to her chest. Summary: Grammy Award winning Emma Danvers is the first to say she has a pretty good life. Not long ago, your mother and Kara had been messing around with dishes in the kitchen, Alexs attempts to say something between your arguments had died down and the nervous clinking of the rings against the glass of wine, that Lena wore, was gone. Just because you exist and tell me all these things doesnt mean they are true. Working with Alex was going to be fun. Causing the heated argument to pause while Emma tries to get a hold of her breathing again. Were way past that. It was as if Alex heart was cut into a million pieces. Because I dont give a shit what promises you make. It has become an obsession. Thought youd like some hot chocolate on your walk. Eliza smiles lovingly at her daughter and Emma gives her a small smile back. You dont think its a good idea? When Lena lowers her chopsticks, resting them on her takeout box, Kara feels the oxygen leaving her lungs. Theres even a tombstone for him. Ive missed you, darling.. I mean, your balcony doors and walls took a huge beating from Kara when she tried to find me.. Youre under arrest Charles Hoopers. Kara told her that it started as soon as she thought about Mon-el and having kids of her own. I dont know how you all maintain this facility and Im sure as hell not looking forward to being here because of how sloppy you all seem to be, but I have orders and Im bound to them. Kara, get her over to the couch, Im going to grab an ice pack, she said, wasting no time before she broke off into a run. Do you have something else to say? He nods, giving her permission to voice the seething thoughts in her mind. She is restless and frustrated. One of these dorks will have to make the first shot. Oh, Y/N. Alex is the first one to find you. Unsure where the line was and if they were taking sides but Robyn gives her a scathing look before she can explain that. And she hoped that they would have more moments like this in the future. Some asshole decided it was a good fucking idea to arm one of our forces with heat radiating weapons while they investigated a possible lead on a yet another dangerous, unidentified alien at some abandoned nuclear power plant. The rest of the session goes by quickly and soon the sun has set. The blonde focuses on Emma, who can tell her sister doesnt want to ask what is in her mind. What do you mean, where's Alex, she's in her home. Alex leaves you with Kara, and she insists on you eating everything and only leaves to go to work once she sees you actually did it. A stranger shouldnt be that close. In her voice, you could recognize the seriousness of her words and your tears almost pushed to the surface. She understands what Robyn is doing but she still feels awkward. She sips her drink and wonders whether she can air her thoughts about a certain raven haired woman. Eliza, sensing her confusion, patiently explained the process of it, and Karas face lit up when she was presented with her very own pumpkin (Alex and Y/N still claim to this day that Karas pumpkin was bigger). I sent the picture! You dont make any move out of her embrace, but youre annoyed they are both here after you did exactly what they asked and sent proof youre still alive. Im fine. They are not buying, and your heart is beating out of your chest, whilst your mind is being filled with blame and accusations. Believe me I wanted to catch the next flight to London, but I knew Emma needed time and I wanted her to come back on her own.. This Part: The Superfriends continue to try and help Emma and figure out the best steps forward. Just one more. You agree with your raging mind, while promising yourself youll eat even less tomorrow. Eliza begins preparing the drinks and Robyn sighs heavily as she rubs her forehead. Youre bleeding She tore a piece of her skirt and applied it to your nose. Kara: Picture now or Ill still send the cops. Please. Bravo. Jonn really has the worst decor taste. She finished her words as she reemerged into the living room. Alex cant help but notice Emmas things still placed around the apartment. But Ill be ok. You look around your sisters and your friends, and nod to yourself. They played several rounds, each team winning a handful of times, but team Danvers ultimately came out on top. They watch as plates and glasses go flying and crash against the walls. Somethings gotta work. She frowns at seeing the name of the song, Perfect Illusion.. Jonn, I just got in, got soaked from head to toe from the damn sideways fucking rain, and its 7am in the goddamn morning. He seemed to have the same though because he asked. I see weve come to an agreement ! Im still hurting, she adds, with sadness and somewhat anger. Sit down and have dinner, Y/N. Alex pulls the chair for you. Text. The Superfriends dont move or say anything, but continue to stare at the tv. Summary: Y/N gets hurt while carving pumpkins with her sisters. Your eyes were focused on the water, surveying every wave that hit the shore while tears started to well up in your eyes. The smile had never left Y/Ns face the entire time she was with them and as they reached the top of the Ferris Wheel she looked up at the night sky. You heard a :kling and then you saw it : a sort of force of field between him and you, it was barely visible. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She intended to grab his gun during the confusion but he was faster and stronger, he pushed her he pointed it directly to you. Good. Alistair nods and gives Robyn a warm smile. You scratched your arm nervously and looked down at your knees. DISCLAIMER: Do not take anything written here as medical advice. PSA: Do NOT copy, steal, translate, plagiarize, republish, etc any of my works on Tumblr or any other platform. Alistair waits for them to settle before talking again. Dont tell us theres nothing wrong. Ill leave you alone til the time has come. So, question. Robyn raises her hand again and glances at Lucy. Lena doesnt look like shell believe whatever you have to say for yourself, but she still makes her way to where you are and holds your hair in a high ponytail. Stumbling to her feet, Robyn quickly moves to Emmas side and sees Lily lying on Emmas torso. What thing? You can't look me in the eyes. That's not true. You denied. Oh honey, thats not possible, Lucy responded with confidence. Read the most popular kara-danvers stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. Seeing this, Kara takes the other. Mom you are in denial it tasted like burnt fish. Kara faint, hurt by putting her hand on her heart and gasping. If you wanna go to the party or stay at home.. It came from her heart. Robyn says softly, focusing everyones attention on her. Come sit. But only if youre ok with it.. Placing her mug on the ground she goes to sign. Alex soon joins the search, going to the opposite side. No we didnt! Nia tries to fight back, remembering how she had felt awkward towards Lena for weeks. The room is quiet for a moment and Robyn lifts her hand. The cancelled sister nights, or games night or whatever you all do! Emma hesitantly approaches her ex, and looks into her room. She and Lena werent exactly on speaking terms and being out and about could damage Lenas image with the press, and Kara didnt want that. Teams were chosen and Kara, Jonn, Alex, and Y/N were all on one team while James, Lena, Nia, and Winn were on the other. Or did she not want to be close because a beautiful woman was in her face. You had your arms crossed across your chest, your eyes narrowed and your mouth set in a thin line. Could you do a oneshot where Jeremiah is back (S2 Ep14) and joins family dinner but with b!d being not so happy to see him again because she was so devastated when she was gone? Despite her Mom telling her not to, Alex keeps trying to hack Emmas devices to find her sisters location. He managed to grab your arms and clasped your wrist tightly, so that you couldnt shake them off at first. Kara ordered a pizza and promised it would be there shortly after they were set to arrive home. Well be with you every step of the way., Well learn how to deal with it together. Alex calms you. Emma nods and sits so she is facing Lena more. I hope youll enjoy reading it ! Emma nods her thanks and takes a few sips before continuing. Alex motions for Reiff to continue. Thanks for this, Lee. Karas worried gaze shifted from Alex to the dresser she was standing a few inches away from. This is the story of Kara Danvers-Allen from Earth-57. I do not believe that is wise due to your heightened level of-. Of course! Nia responds, shocked that Robyn would even need to ask that. Her eyes immediately land on the suitcase of bottles and she swallows deeply. The last group was finishing up their game and the workers would let them know when it was time. Fuck sake. Alex slurs out and slams the lid of her laptop down. The room dropped in noise as soon as what happened had occurred to all three Danvers. Her mind races with shame with what the others must think and how she is going to explain herself. Supergirl | Adventure Short Stories Future. Youre our sister and we love you no matter what.. Or will this current storm be more than their relationship can weather? We really just want to understand whats going on, baby. NO ! I still feel- disappointed. Emma whispers out and coughs. JUSTICE LEAGUE WW, FLASH are here. Why not leave her alone after that?, Lena. Fay says quickly and glances over at Emma, whos looking irritatedly at Robyn. One of her sisters or Jonn stayed with her the entire time they were playing, covering her and making sure if anything happened they were right there with her. Someone else might have her phone. 51.4K 778 21 "Hey." Barry says to Kara "Barry! referencedrape. Alex had talked to Kara once she had calmed down. Jonn went with her. She quickly explains and Alex nods in appreciation for the information. But as Kara said, Lena is one of us and I wouldnt have expected anything less.. You said nothing and turned your back to her to avoid seeing the disappointment in her eyes. In the end, I just couldn't hate her., Lena sniffs. There was a kind of sarcastic awe in her voice. The bullet was on the floor. GODDAMNIT KARA!. Do you have any good Supercorp+kids? Emma straightens up and lifts the suitcase by the handle. Lena stood in front of you. I looked over at them and hed fallen back to sleep with the bottle teat by the side of her mouth. Jesus, people talk about lunch and dinner all the time, and yet this simple word makes your body shiver in anticipation. You still have a lot of work to do, you need more coffee if you want to keep working. The music ends and the camera pans upwards towards the sapphire sky, the sound of Emmas anguished breathing fills the room and the video ends. Alex eventually found herself thumbing through the docket. But we all need to be honest with each other too. Alex hesitates and focuses back on her baby sister. You. Its up to you, to prove to me that i musnt kill you here and now., Please, dont kill her Lena begged him. The redhead quickly opens the door and searches for her sisters ex. It has been over a month since Emma disappeared and Alex is sitting on her sofa in Sams apartment and nursing her fourth whiskey. Their goodnights were exchanged with their friends and they promised to see them later. Alex? Sam gets up and heads over to her fiance, clearly seeing that Alex was getting more and more agitated. You saw Kara and then behind her, Alex with all the DEO agents. You were both tied up. "Talk to me, honey. The room is dimly lit and she spots Lenas head poking above the bed, sitting on the ground next to what was Emmas side. Its probably because you all are used to weapons. She knew all about her sisters work and knew that Kara was different and had powers. You came back in the kitchen to see your mom placing the table. So why dont we just sit here for 30 minutes, eat, and catch up on each others lives? She asks, not breaking eye contact. Lily sits up and watches her carefully, her head tilting to the side in concentration. Robyn? Alistair asks. Her eyes fall on Lena who seems fixated with her hands. Some nights were more difficult than others on her, like tonight. Morning. Robyn utters back coolly, causing Lena to turn and gaze at her. I have to go to work, but Kara will stay here with you. I know and I will regret it for the rest of my life. (Tag works with AgentCorpWeek2021 and Day X), (More information about tagging and submitting can be found on our blog). Trust me, Ive been there. She smiles, fond and sweet and you agree with your head. Warnings: Angst, fluff, emotions the usual, Pairings: Alex Danvers x Sam Arias, Kara Danvers x OC. It doesnt take her long due to it already being at the top of the most viewed list. Seeing a pumpkin was already a shock for the blonde, for they didnt have pumpkins on Krypton - but carving them? You walked away and grabbed your handbag from the bar stool on the way. "How did you find me?" I know I dont deserve the love and support they give me.. Why are you all so chummy with Luthor when she broke Emmas heart? Robyn glares around the room. Notes: prompt by @greysgirl2456, I hope i did ok with this one. Kara and Alex couldnt help but giggle at their sister as she tried to carry the thing back to the car. Alex: Whats the point of a group chat if only me and Kara talk? And you are?, Agent Alex Danvers. Here, Alex said, her chest puffed up and her words harsh. Ill always love you, my little ball of fur. Wow! Alex and Kara grab a hold of her to steady her footing. You were furious, your blood almost boiling over but grateful that Alex let you talk. Before Jonn could respond, Alex interjected. Im also sorry that I searched for the bottles instead of asking you, I just- Alexs face is overcome with emotion and she sighs heavily. "So often, she had doubted herself as a daughter, was sure she would have been the one who made you disappear because she gave you a hard time as a teenager. A Sanvers Baby Chapter 1: Month 1 - The Announcement, a supergirl fanfic | FanFiction It's Alex and Maggie's first wedding anniversary and Kara joins them to celebrate. Where are you? Alex whispers and takes a sip of her drink. I hate repeating myself dear. Gone.". Y/N just watched her sisters bicker happy to be spending time with them like this. And all of a sudden it went really quiet in the room. Please! I know how hard it is eating right when work is so demanding of you. Alex? Lena squeaks out, which Alex would have found funny if her emotions werent raging inside her. Y/N sent her a smile as a way to say thanks, and continued until she finished carving the pumpkin into a smiley face, and her sisters praised her work. Forever. Eliza tightly hugs her daughter, feeling worried at how her eyes arent as bright as they should be. Discover more posts about baby danvers fanfiction. Anguished muffled words sound out from Lenas hands. I guess it is. Eliza smiles and they continue looking through the photos. The amount of rage this woman was holding in and only slightly letting out, was a bit disturbing. Alex slowly kneels down to face the distraught CEO. She gently brushed her hand a few tangled stands from the sides of your face and she leaned over your bend form to rest her head on your back, giving you to the maximum of support and affection she could offer you. "Do you know how much damage you did in less than five minutes?" It had felt so real and she cant help but feel a sense of dread. You feel so alone and empty. You haven't been eating. I tried to tell her you all loved her, but Im not so sure., Where were you? Alex eyed the woman, not willing to back down from her stare, especially after that rant and clear tarnishing of her DEO. You know its a preposterous idea. Her voice is disdainful and her face expresses the same, however, there is a glint of something else shining on Lenas eyes. Ill let you finish your coffee while I assemble a task force for this mission, but when youre done, Jonn said, pointing a finger to her, then tapping on the manila folder, read this and get briefed on the situation. Meanwhile, Kara squeaked out aOh Rao, Im so sorry, Alex! and Alex dashed to the kitchen to get the trash can. You didnt think twice and jumped on him. At that moment I was angry, hurt, upset and I needed to express it. One you dont want anyone to know or worry about. Im with you. I knew she was with them! Lucy says exasperatedly and digs for her phone in her pocket while continuing to watch. You undersood : During her fight with the man, Lena throw it in front of you, how she ended up to have this gadget you didnt know but it was genius ! Yeah. You try to clean your face, just so you can make space for the new tears that are coming. Human Kara Danvers Alternate Universe - No Powers Fluff Domestic Fluff A plot occurred unexpected plot Assassination Attempt (s) not on Lena for once smut in later chapters When a pipe bursts in Kara's apartment she is forced to move into her girlfriend of only a month's apartment temporarily. I have one. Kara says quietly and Alistair motions for her to continue. My advice is to put your shit aside, chill the fuck out and do your job.. You okay? Kara asks in concern and Emma nods, running a hand through her hair. "Please, sweetheart." Chapter 5 of where your heartache exists up now. The woman then stepped into Alexs space. Running into their past parents and past demons. The time was flying, too fast and no supergirl Lena was earning some minutes, secondes as much as possible, she didnt want to put you in danger but you were already. You struggled with your thoughts, trying to tell her everything. Request to be on a taglist (or multiple) here! Lunch. "A damage that was almost impossible to repair years ago, but we still managed to get her through it? Feel free to participate and upload your work surrounding these dorks. But near the end it shifts again and focuses back on Emma by an edge of a cliff. Would you like to respond?. Others in the group nod and a tear slides down Lenas cheek that she quickly wipes away. Then Sam and Kara came over and we stayed with Lena that night. Alone without saying goodbye. But now Just have a bite with me. Lena pleads moving to the couch. While the chorus proceeds, Emma lip syncs next to the band members, the camera angles tilt, representing her heartbreak and used to make the viewer feel uncomfortable with her. I moved out to the channel islands and tried to settle into this new job. Now I got covid! As Alex looked upon this woman, feet firmly planted this time, with a finger digging into her chest, somehow the tension forced a laugh out of the agent. ", "You know lying wont work in my presence, honey," the head of L-Corp stepped closer to you and sat down on the cold floor next to you. after 2 long months, i am back with my on going ficlet. Im begging you ! Lena was almost crying. So whoever it was, was clearly going to get an earful. Seriously. Kara and Lena break apart, Kara takes her best friends hand and leads Lena to the circle of chairs. Dont blame me., Were not blaming you. Alex reassures you, immediately touching your arm for comfort. When Kara predictably gets herself into an impossible situation, can the couple repair their relationship AND help the super get back to herself?
Leonidas, New Orleans Crime, Susan Borman Obituary, Articles B